- 3 Day Select
LTL (Freight – Less Than Truckload)
- Priority: Saves a day
The map graphic shows the approximate transit time for Standard delivery. Transit times may vary by carrier or other delivery conditions (i.e. weather, interline connections, etc…).
If you have a time sensitive shipment, call our office at (855) 361-5987 to receive rates and options on guaranteed transit times.
How can I check the status of my order?
- Tracking numbers are provided either on the sales invoice or can also be given if you call our office.
- We are happy to track your package for you, or you are welcome to use the provided tracking number or freight PRO- number and visit the carrier’s web site for tracking information.
For your convenience, we offer flat rate shipping based on your order amount and pricing level. Your freight charges will populate automatically when you complete your online order.
It depends on the item. Product delivery is sometimes delayed for reasons out of our control. We are constantly monitoring our stock levels and receiving shipments from our manufacturing centers.
No, truck freight companies do not require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional lift gate charge will apply if the driver unloads the merchandise, or if your delivery is zoned residential. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery when you'll have unloading help on hand. It is preferable to have a loading dock and/or a forklift or other material handling machine on site to unload your shipment. Many customers arrange for delivery to the nearest freight terminal or a close local business if unloading or residential zoning is an issue.
Yes, each item is charged shipping when it leaves.
Residents of Arkansas must pay applicable sales tax. If you are a tax-exempt customer in Arkansas please send us a copy of your exemption or farm use certificate.
- LTL Freight
- If customer address is considered a residential delivery and that’s not specified at the time of sale, customer will be responsible for additional charges
- Residential delivery is considered delivery to a home, farm or business that doesn’t have a loading dock or can be a business in a residential area. It’s up to the deliverer to determine this
- Lift gate services are also an additional charge unless requested at the time of purchase
- Customer is responsible for making sure the delivery is damage free at the time of delivery before accepting