Orders up to $350 ship UPS Ground / $350-$750 LTL Freight is capped at $75 / $750-$1500 LTL FREIGHT is capped at $50
Welding Wire, .045″, 44 Lbs, JQ.MGF50-6
.045 in. MIG Wire 44 lbs. is used for welding on metals with a medium to high millscale presence. Its Ultra surface treatment provides enhanced feeding and arc stability. High levels of manganese and silicon deoxiders tolerate medium to heavy mill scale surfaces.
- Designed for applications that require accurate and consistent wire feeding
- Supports most GMAW metal transfer, including short-circuiting, globular, axial spray and pulsed spray transfer
- Copper coating resists flaking, enhancing arc starting and helping to prevent liner and contact tip clogs
- Typical applications include automotive repair, structural steel and robotic or hard automation.
- Excellent toe-wetting provides optimal bead appearance
- Copper coated for long contact tip life
|Dimensions||18.000 × 18.000 × 6.000 in|